Great first step you clicked to Learn!
I understand as a photographer how hard it can be to get opportunities to take pictures and create a portfolio especially for weddings.
My aim is to help those who are where I once was as a photographer.
From only £75 you will get hands on experience joining me at a wedding or on location street photography as well as online tools to support your development. Book 3 one to one sessions and hand on experience with me for just £150.
I am taking applications from England (100 mile radius of Luton)
Online Skype one to one sessions are available. You will get up to 3 hours talking you through the basics of photography, different cameras, using manual mode, lens types, types of photography and much more for only £60 (Bookings are for weekday evenings and Sundays)
What you can get from me:
- Encouragement and advice
- Photography Tips and handouts
- Room to find your style and explore your creativity
- Paid Expenses (Travel and Food only).
- A portfolio and experience
- A reference
All I need from you is to:
- 18+ years
- Be passionate about photography
- Not be afraid to handle a DSLR camera
- Be unafraid to ask questions and try new things
- Happy to take instructions and is happy to shoot at 3 days notice in your locality (I will try to ensure you don’t travel more the 20 miles)
- Fill out the form below and attach a cover letter/CV as to what you hope to get out of this opportunity.
I will contact you as soon as possible and we can discuss further.
Jobi-J is an excellent teacher. You can see she is very passionate about what she does but is very organised and strategic.
She took me along to a live wedding in Northampton. It was a crazy but real experience. From getting to the location for prep, then to the Guildhall, finding parking, running across town through the market to the reception venue on the lake front. I learned a lot about ISO and F-stop and that you don’t always need flash. I brought with me an old EOS camera but Jobi-J said it was not fit for purpose and had a back up 60D camera from me to use. Though she was covering all angles of the day she was always available for me to ask questions and give pointers.
I definitely got a feel for wedding photography and it is definitely not for the faint hearted, you have to be passionate, fit, creative but also know your camera and it settings.
If you want some experience in wedding photography and a very down to earth tutor then I highly recommend Jobi-J.